Partners & certifications
- How do you recognize a good coach? First of all, it is about a good match, the coach you choose should fit you and your question. The intake interview is the best way to find out: you can discover how a coach works, if you feel understood and how quickly you can achieve results together.
- It is also a good idea to check a coach’s certifications. They do not provide a guarantee, but are supportive. They offer, among other things, a complaints procedure and a code of ethics.
- KLEUR! is certified and registered as a STiR Erkend Coach and affiliated with NOBCO. Furthermore, KLEUR! has a CRKBO registration.
- KLEUR! uses instruments from other suppliers in its training and coaching. The most important of these is the TTISI Behavioural and Driving Forces Analysis. The IntoDrives Drives Scan is also used (only in Dutch).
- To be allowed to use the driving forces profiles, KLEUR! is certified as a TTISI consultant for Behaviour and Driving Forces and certified by IntoDrives for the Drives Scan.
Nature and natural phenomena, sometimes scientific, sometimes miraculous.
It seems contradictory, a natural pattern. Yet that is what nature is largely built of. Structure in apparent chaos. It makes us aware how ignorant we still are, that all sources are already present, that our full potential is not where the ratio is, but in the combination of ratio and intuition. Or, in the words of Einstein:
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
For more quotes, see the inspiration section.